Jennifer Burgoyne, M.D.
Board Certified Ophthalmologist & Surgeon
Dr. Jennifer Burgoyne is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist who has practiced in Wichita, KS since 2001.
Dr. Jennifer Burgoyne received her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in 1994. She completed her ophthalmology residency at Indiana University’s Department of Ophthalmology in 1998. Dr. Burgoyne then completed a Fellowship in Anterior Segment and Oculoplastic Surgeon at Eye Surgeons of Indiana, finishing in 1999. Her career started in 2001 at The Wichita Clinic/Via Christi Clinic where she remained until 2014.
Dr. Jennifer Burgoyne opened her own practices, ICT Eye, LLC in 2015, and Beautiful Eyes, LLC in 2017.
Dr. Burgoyne has the following certifications and current memberships to:
- Board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the American society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member of Kansas Medical Society
- Member of Medical Society of Sedgwick County
Dr. Burgoyne has 3 adult children. Cora, Nathan, and Lily. Dr. Burgoyne enjoys biking and cheering on KU!
Written by Amy Palser
“Custom Plans Give Patients Results They Want”
Story by Amy Geizler-Jones